St. Paul's Loon Lake
9:00am Sunday School
8:45am Bible Study
Fellowship after service
BASIC Family Ministries
Welcome to all! Members, guests, relatives, neighbors - we are all Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
Evening Group Daytime Group
Monday evenings at 6:30pm. Tuesday afternoon at 1:00pm (St. Paul's Meeting Room)
Leader: Myron Gunderson Leader: Phil Horn, Elder
Host: Sonya Gunderson
Sunday evenings at 5:00pm (St. Paul's Meeting Room)
Leader: Zepherin Richter
Romans 15: 1-7
1. We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
2. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.
3. For Christ did not please himself, but as it is written, "The reproaches of those who reproached you fell on me.”
4. For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the
encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
5.May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus,
6. that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God
Hebrews 10: 24-25
24. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,
25. not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.